Friday, September 09, 2005
gotta love city life
So I'm starting to feel like I'm at home again. It's amazing how many people you meet randomly at different places throughout the day. It truly is a small world. So yesterday was my first day of classes so I showed up at 8:30 in the morning and it turns out that the professor wasn't there so the assistant talked for 5 minutes and then we left...what a waste of getting up early. But we did have a good Powerpuff Girls Party in the evening! And right now my whole room is shaking violently. I wonder if this is what a mild earthquake feels like? It feels like my keyboard and my chair have built in vibrators.....I feel like I'm lawn mowing (that one was for you Kenj). Why, you might ask? well, there's some construction going on beside our house...that should explain it I think. Got to get it all done before our second season comes around...WINTER! Oh, now they're honking out there. What a racket! And I was going to take a nap now...I doubt that'll happen. have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment