Sunday, November 20, 2005
i'd forgotten...
...how much I LOVE volleyball! Yesterday I went to gym night! It was super fun! It made me realize that I haven't done something that I REALLY love in such a long time! (well, beside being with friends...I do really enjoy that!) Honestly, I feel like I'm in this rut of doing things because I've always done them...or because I don't know what else I'd do...so I live my life by default. I can't do that anymore. I know that...It's just hard to get out of that. So many things that I am pondering that I can't put into words...or I'm scared to put into words. Either way, I don't feel like dealing with these things right now, but I know I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love your new template...love it!
and volleyball wasn't the only thing you enjoyed yesterday ;)
you're right ;)
hey! grrrrrr
Post a Comment