Friday, September 08, 2006
BTS
That's right, it's Back-to-School time....which means packing, moving, unpacking, shopping, rearranging furniture...oh yeah and going to classes and that kind of thing. It's been an eventful week...bleaching our used-to-be-white tub; helping our neighbors move stuff out of their house, adding to the ginormous (is that a word?) pile of garbage outside their house; having our first BBQ here; catching a MOUSE in our house (that's an entire story in itself involving much screaming, barricades, icecream pails and friendly neighbors)! All in a week's work I guess! It should be a great year! Oh yeah, and I get to see Robert Munsch next week!!! I'm super pumped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooooh looooori!!!
i forgot to tell you this, and i'm so excited i'm commenting instead of e-mailing cuz i'm already here. i met a boy this summer... dun dunh duhhhh!! aaand he loves the vikings. a lot, a lot. you should meet him ;)
Post a Comment