Sunday, November 26, 2006

we have a christmas tree!!


And it's definately a step up from last year! we even have a tree-skirt! I was impressed! It is a beauty! I am so excited for Christmas...I'm very distracted by the thought of it! I just love everything about it: the music, the lights, the decorations, the baking, Christmas programs, being with family, playing football in the snow with my sister, relaxing, watching 'White Christmas', reading the Christmas story, reading/crotcheting by the fireplace, playing hockey...okay so some of this is getting into general winter things, not just Christmas things...But it kinda goes hand in hand I think. I'm excited to be an angel this year for the Christmas in the Park thingy! Of course I'll have to wear my parka underneath my angel costume...I wonder if angels wear toques?...I wonder if angels wear Viking's toques? This one just might! I just had to add this visual memory of Christmas in August...many moons ago. Joanna and Pershy, I miss you both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love christmas toooooo!! our house got decorated this weekend, it is so cozy! i also miss joanna...pershy was so cute.

jupo said...

hey lori, thanks again for letting me use your research methods textbook! i'm done that class now... wooohoooo! i'm at work at the u of m post office almost every day this week and next, so can we meet sometime, so i can give it back to you?
-julia
(elfgirland4eyes@gmail.com)