I have 2 reoccurring dreams...one is that my teeth are falling out in tiny pieces and I am pulling them all out sliver by sliver...not too scary, but incredibly painful and annoying. The second is that there is something terrible going on and I'm trying to warn people and nobody listens. Each time the event is different, but the theme and outcome is the same.
Scary thing...a week and a half ago, I had my wisdom teeth extracted...and a few days later I felt something in my mouth and I pulled out a sliver of a tooth!! It kind of gave me the creeps. Then, this last week I had an experience that could have been straight from one of my second reoccurring dreams...It was a very serious situation, and the people that should have taken it seriously, didn't. I felt sick to my stomach. Unfortunately, this time it wasn't a dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, i've often had the teeth dream, here's something interesting i found on the internet:
A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us
hmmm, interesting!
Post a Comment