Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Everything's amazing & Nobody's happy!
I don't think I could survive without Google, Facebook, or the Internet in general. I remember someone from my church once telling me about when she went to university. Writing a research paper was more than just clicking on EBSCO Host, searching through some online journals, copying and pasting some quotes, typing up some of your own words in between and printing it off. They had to actually go to the library (gasp!), physically search through the stacks, read the books, then either hand write the papers, or use a typewriter. Can you imagine? I would have never survived! I'm way too lazy for that! I admit, I'm one of the spoiled people who gets mad if their wireless Internet keeps cutting out. These thoughts were brought on by this youtube clip. It's a must see...so funny, but so true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment