Wednesday, January 19, 2005

it's the little surprises that make my day

don't you love it when someone that you have a connection with (for example, if you know a person that they know), but you don't really know them yourself, says hi. Or at least acknowledges the fact that they know that you have a connection. It really saves the whole awkward phase of 'should i say hi? or should i just smile? maybe a nod and a smile...' Yeah that happened to me today and it made my day.

I also talked to this lady from China the other day. She was the funniest person ever! She told me about how she was running to the bus through a snow bank that was up to her knees and she lost her shoes in the snow bank. Don't worry, I acted sympathetic towards her as she told me the story. Later on, I laughed like crazy!!! I'm not cruel, I'm just a person of mental pictures, and i think that story gives some pretty funny mental pictures!!!

Well, off to sleep I go.

No comments: