My dad left for Nicaragua yesterday. I'm very excited for him. He is a part of a team from our church. (I think there are 7 other people going as well.) They will be helping build a classroom and workshop building for the "Children at Risk" project. I think it's already been started, but they will be continuing on the roof, tile floor, windows, electrical installation and painting under the direction of a local contractor. Please keep them in your prayers.
I have the itch to travel somewhere....maybe Europe, Mexico, Florida. I don't really care where...just somewhere either very warm, or quaint. Kendra and I are so eager to go somewhere that we've been looking for cheap flights to anywhere. I wish I had the money! Oh well, someday once I'm rich and famous I'll have summer cottages all over the world and invite you all to come and visit me. In my dreams.....Isn't it nice to dream?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment