So I wrote an entry and posted it....but then I realized that I had posted it onto Cherises blog by mistake...Oops! So, I deleted it...but not before copying it...so here is what I meant to post here originally before I made my mistake (sorry Cherise!)....
I should be done my last exam in 12 hours!!!! I can hardly wait!! So, what am I doing writing this instead of sleeping or studying? I don't know. I think I'm going crazy...I started talking to myself in an English accent before. Did I just admit that out loud? Oh well, now you can all know how much my brain has fried....I'll never be the same again. I dreamt the other night that I was a mechanic. Maybe that's what I'll do if I don't get into the faculty of Nursing. I'll go to Mechanic School. I also want to take Polish...so maybe I could move to Poland and be a mechanic there. Sounds like fun to me...Oh, I forgot that today was my grandpa's birthday...I guess technically it was yesterday (friday). Oops I missed it. Well, I think I should sleep or at least do something useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
flied lice and a flied brain. today i was telling vanessa about my foodsafe course, and i told her they said "that stuff...bad" i just couldn't articulate any better than that. i think i'll need at least week to recuperate!
Post a Comment