Friday, June 03, 2005

it's raining and i want to go to the beach.....

Maybe it'll clear up yet...I'm trying to think on the bright side.

Don't you love it when you hear people "gossiping" about how great your friends are? The other day I was with some people who can be quite critical about people (they just say what exactly what they think about people no matter who is listening) and they were going on and on about how great one of my friends was! I was impressed. It made me hope that when they gossip about me that it is only good things as well. Me and Kendra discussed this; is it gossip if you're saying good things about a person? I don't think so, because you probably wouldn't mind them hearing what you're saying...but then again, maybe it still is gossip, but just good gossip. I don't really know.

I read these verses yesterday and I liked them.

"Listen to me, all Israel who are left; I have created you and cared for you since you were born. I will be your God through all your lifetime, yes, even when your hair is white with age. I made you and I will care for you. I will carry you along and be your Savior." Isaiah 46:3-4

Listen to me, all of you in far-off lands: The Lord called me before my birth. From within the womb he called me by my name. . .He said to me: "You are my Servant, a Prince of Power with God, and you shall bring me glory." Isaiah 49:1+3

No comments: