Monday, June 13, 2005
more family time
I just got back from a weekend retreat with my family to celebrate my grandparent's 60th anniversary, my grandpa's 85th birthday, and my grandma's 80th birthday. It's not all at the same time...but we figured we might as well have a big do and celebrate it all at once! It was actually alot of fun! It was good to hang out with my cousins that I rarely see. We had some good times in the loft/attic with our pokey-springed mattresses! But seriously...I learned how blessed I am to have such an amazing heritage. I'm not saying my family is perfect....we're far from it, but I've never had to question whether my family loves me. I've never had to worry about whether I'd be taken care of. I've never feared going home. So many blessings I take for granted. But now I'm tired and want to go to sleep...in my own soft bed.....Zzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment