Friday, August 19, 2005

Anger

It's so weird how certain (seemingly little) things, can trigger such an outpouring of emotion. Sometimes it's tears, sometimes it's a laugh or a giggle, and other times it's frustration and anger. I've given up analyzing myself to understand why I smile or laugh when I do...because, frankly, I laugh at the most inappropriate times for no reason...honestly. My funny bone is just very ticklish I guess. But when I have outbursts of anger...I usually want to know why. I know certain things that set me off...but I'd like to know why. How can I deal with it if I don't know why? Am I mad at God for allowing these things to happen as opposed to other things that I would rather have happen? Or am I mad at the people that initiated the situation to occur...because I think that I know their motives...and it's their alleged motives that make me angry? Or am I angry at myself for allowing myself to be in these circumstances? Or maybe I over-analyze things....which gets me even more frustrated because I don't have any answers....and no answers means no solution to fix my problem. Now that I've ranted...I think I'll sleep better at night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know either. i wish i did. but i love you anyways!!!