Thursday, December 01, 2005

less than a month till Christmas!

I'm having a lot of fun with a few of my assignments...I used to think I hated doing 'creative' assignments...but now I realize that I find it quite fun (I think it's because I know the alternative is writing papers, and ANYTHING is better than writing a paper!) Right now I'm working on my second pamphlet thingy. I like making pamphlets....Planning the layouts and fooling around with differents designs reminds me of good old Desktop Publishing! Great class! We had the best group, eh Jen...oh Diamond Dan...he was a diamond in the rough!

On a serious note...I got an email today from my mom about my grandpa. He had surgery this last spring to remove some cancerous skin cells. At the time the doctors said that they were confident that they had removed it all. However, now they are doing more tests and don't think they got everything. So if you could pray for my grandpa, that would be great! Thanks guys!

No comments: