I made it through this stretch of exams! Now, bring on Christmas! I'm super excited to go home! here's my top ten things I'm looking forward to (in no particular order):
1) Seeing my family (especially 'my' babies)
2) Play hockey with my friends (hopefully!)
3) Singing in church (especially 'der Friedensfurst'...no Christmas is complete without that beautiful song!
4) Playing football in the snow with my sister! (one of my favorite christmas traditions!)
5) Did I mention that I'll get to see my kids?...I can just hear Adria shouting "Doe-ie" and making me chase her...what I won't do to ensure my place as favorite auntie...jk JB ;)
6) Being in a wedding...wow, time flies...I can still remember when Missy and James first met!
7) NO HOMEWORK!!
8) Baking some Christmas goodies!
9) Since I'm on the food topic...I can hardly wait till I can eat some delicious enchilada's (another one of my favorite family Christmas Eve traditions)
10) well, since I promised 10 things, I better come up with a 10th thing, otherwise my dear readers will be disappointed...mind you, I could always go back and change this to a list of my 9 favorite things...but that would be cheating...so I will think of one last thing...and it is: being able to sleep in.
okay, that was a lame one, but that's all I could think of right now...sorry.
Gotta go pack and clean now, so I can actually go home (instead of just dreaming about it!)
Merry Christmas, y'all!
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Another thing that you forgot is watching the vikings (go viks go). The weather should be nice enough that we will have fun in the snow playing football. ...Remember you can't hog our babies the entire time that they are over. I will chase both you and adria around. And I will teach Rylan how to shot the hockey ball at you. ha ha
Mmmm...hockey. For a 10th thing, you could...pull out your sax! (just kidding!)
I hope you have a good Christmas, Lori!
-Matt
when are these babies going around?? i would like to see them and hog them!! or play football in the snow...
Post a Comment