Tuesday, April 18, 2006

watch out Mexico, here I come!!

I am now officially finished my second year of nursing!! I guess that means that I'm half a nurse. or something like that. aaaaand I'm going to Mexico!! (well, tomorrow I will be) I'm stoked! But there are so many things I have to do first...take my CPR course, clean and move out of my place in the city, go home, pack for the trip....my plan is to crochet all the way there, maybe I'll finally finish that afghan that I started a year ago.
on to something a little more random...have you ever had a man's head in your microwave? I have! Now before you think I'm hallucinating or just plain morbid, I'll explain. Yesterday I was in the basement talking on the phone when I heard a bloodcurdling scream, so I ran up to the living room to see what was wrong. Kendra was screaming and Shawna was doubled over laughing extremely hard. I didn't know what the matter was until I went into the kitchen and saw Rodney in the microwave. (Rodney is Shawna's male mannequin head). I started screaming, and Shawna laughed even more. And that is my funny story for the day....poor neighbors, that's all I have to say!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love it! have fun in mexico with the folks!

Kendra said...

I'm still freaked out, I don't think I'll ever look at Rodney the same way again

Matt said...

Good luck!
-Matt

jupo said...

tag! you're it!