Monday, September 06, 2010

b-b-b-Bentley and the Jetsssss!

So I got a puppy. Yes, his name is Bentley. No, he doesn't have electric boots or a mohair suit. Bentley is a 9 month old Yorkie and he is terribly cute! He's adjusted to his new home fairly well. He had one accident in the first couple of days that I got him, while I was at work. But he hasn't had any more of those. He's fairly quiet, too...except when he sees other dogs. He gets pretty worked up about it! He does really well with my niece's and nephew too...they really love him. I love going for walks with him (I'm sure that 'novelty' will wear off eventually...probably around the same time that the weather gets cooler). How do people with dogs do it in winter? I'm sure my little guys's feet would freeze if I walked him in winter...I guess these are things I will learn.





1 comment:

Holly said...

we haven't ever really taken Sundae for regular walks, and in winter we just let her out into the backyard, and she usually didn't take too long to go to the bathroom. occasionally her feet would get too cold and she would do this strange half standing position where it looked like she was trying to balance on one frozen leg at a time lol. and since your dog is even smaller, he probably won't want to be outside too long (ie. for walks) UNLESS he doesn't mind booties lol. he seems to be taking to his clothes pretty well :)