Saturday, October 23, 2010
Becoming Mollie
I am in a play. It will be opening in less than 2 weeks. This is quite a scary revelation (not the fact that I'm in a play...just the part that it's coming up so soon!!). I feel like I have so much more work to do to prepare for this. There's the lines for one. But there is a lot about becoming a character that one has to think about...and I do think about it...but then I get stuck on how to portray that to others properly. I don't see myself as a very expressive person, in fact I'm often quite reserved, but I have to remind myself that Lori isn't on the stage...Mollie is. (And Mollie apparently doesn't laugh nearly as often as Lori does). So that's my pep-talk to myself. Other than that, I am very excited for performances. It has been a lot of fun getting everything together and I hope that everyone will enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll do great! i just wish i could be there to see it :S and i don't think anyone laughs as much as lori does :D
Post a Comment