Thursday, March 24, 2005

What a funny day!

Where do I even start to explain the hilariousness of my day? I almost fear putting it into words, because it won't do it justice. But I'll try. I went to my evening class today and it was okay. I was really tired because I stayed up until 5am to finish writing a paper that was due today. (I guess it could be a possibility that everything is funny today because of my lack of sleep...anyways...) Well, I made it through class without falling asleep. I always walk to the bus with this guy from my class. Last week we got to talking about McDonalds and I mentioned that I liked eating there. So today on the way to the bus stop he started rummaging through his backpack and he said, "I have something for you." I was really confused. Then he pulled out a sheet of coupons for McDonalds! I had no words to say. I had to suppress my inner giggling, and politely said thanks. What a guy! He makes me laugh! OK, so then we waited for the bus and eventually it came. When I got on the bus I saw a friend of my cousin's (who I've met only once before). I said hi, and kept going, intending to sit with my friend from my class. Well he (Guy #2) starts talking to me and says, "Come sit here with me." I felt bad for leaving my other friend, but I went and sat with this other guy. It was really interesting to talk to him. Then, just before I had to get off the bus he asked for my email address. I didn't really know what to do, I don't really know this guy. Then I got off the bus and this strange man comes up to me and asks me directions to the nearest "theater house". So I attempted to direct him. So many weird and random things that happened to me in a matter of half an hour. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief and laughing. I hoped that the encounters of my day were at least a little entertaining for you and not too boring. I thought it was funny....but what don't I find funny? (that was a rhetorical question). Well, have a great Easter! I hope that this weekend will be a very special time for everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lori! only you!!! or maybe it's the house you live in...kendra keeps having guys say "howdy" to her...! it was a funny day, we've got to make use of those coupons, i've been craving mcdonald's all week! see you tonight...

Jen said...

good point...yeah...lori...did you give it to him? huh? huh?

Lori said...

I admit I did....I tried to get out of it, but I didn't know how to do that without sounding rude. To answer the other question, no, he hasn't emailed me yet.

Anonymous said...

eeeks! and you think i'm freaky for mentioning where i live on my blog! oh aman :) oh lori :) it's because you're shy, right? ;)