Thursday, May 26, 2005

"If to Return to My"

The other day I bought a Josh Groban CD. You know how most of his songs are in Italian...so I wanted to know what they really said...so I went to an online translator and found the translations....however, the sentence structure is really bad and the lyrics make no sense so it makes me laugh a lot! "if to return to my" is one of the directly translated song titles. and another one is "you will be lacking me"! Doesn't that make you laugh? One line of one of the songs says, "As to jump without network?" Oh there is much more...I could laugh for hours! It's great entertainment, I tell ya!

I dropped my mom off at work today and I ended up beside Kendra at a red light. She was wildly waving/pointing at something that I was supposed to look at I think....but I don't know. So right now I'm still pondering that and am very curious about it... Who knows.... well, I need to get ready for work now. so long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now there's some great material for interprative dance! ;)

Jen said...

ack! I *heart* Josh Groban, and that song rocks pretty much too. But I think the translation with all the proper grammar sounds good too...
Si Volvieras a Mi

Lori said...

wow jen...those lyrics actually make sense! That's great! and Marce...you do a great interpretive dance to "you raise me up" even if Rob does laugh at you because of it ;)