Monday, May 02, 2005
The real world
I guess I'm back in the working world now. I forgot how physically draining it is...and how mind-numbing it is. I can't believe I'm admitting this already, but I miss the intellectual stimulation that comes with studying. Today an older man came through my checkout and told me to stay at home with my parents as long as possible "because taxes are so expensive and it's just cheaper to live at home." It made me laugh. On the other hand I'm thankful that I can come back home and live with my parents. It's great to be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
philip! you're a thief! oh lori, don't start missing it yet!!! we still have 3 months left! how was sunday? "howgreatthouart, howgreatthouart" ;) my job at salem isn't as "mind-numbing" as my job at wholesale was...the other day one of the aides from willow was walking down the hall by me, and she was shocked at how fast i was walking. but in the kitchen, all we do is run around, so my mind usually stays busy. anyways, i won't give you an essay...i dreamt about what my english teacher had to say about my exam...not fun.
Post a Comment