Anyway...I'm starting to realize that I need to get off my butt and start thinking practically about some of my life goals, and figure out how I'm actually going to get there. I won't get there simply by dreaming and talking...though I think that is an important first step. It's time for me to take some action, take some risks, make some sacrifices...and change my dreams into reality.
Friday, September 18, 2009
change
I love change...well, the idea of it. I like dreaming of new things to try. I like talking about "One day I will do this..." But when I actually sit down and think about what it will take to get me to where I want to be...it scares me, and I procrastinate taking the initial steps to get me to my final goal. I realize that it sounds ridiculous. It's like saying that I'm going to climb Mount Everest, but refuse to climb up a hill. Okay, maybe that was a dumb analogy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment