1) to see Keith Urban live (and I even touched him!!!)
2) to watch a live Vikings vs. Packers game (I've actually dreamt of this moment before I even knew who Keith Urban was...but anyway)
Here are the highlights in picture format:
Waiting for Keith to come.
Here he is!!
I wish I could play guitar like him!!
This is right before I touched him!
Getting ready for the Minnesota vs. Green Bay Game.
Getting my game face on.
Michelle is mad because she knows her team doesn't have a chance...lol!
Waiting for the game to start.
The Vikes are coming on the field!
Woohoo! What a great game!
We are the champions!!
Us, after many attempts to wash/scrub our face paint off...we thought for sure our skin was permanently colored! But eventually it did come off.
So much fun...that doesn't even include our many driving adventures, meeting new "friends", getting our pictures taken by random strangers, and oh so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment