Saturday, October 24, 2009

L is for...

Just for fun, cuz I'm procrastinating going to bed...I'm going to do a useless questionaire/survey thingy. Here goes:

Rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


1. What is your name: Lori

2. A four letter word: Lake

3. A boy's name: Lars

4. A girl's name: Laquisha...is that a real name? Oops, I just read the rules again and I'm not allowed to make stuff up...so, my "real" answer is Larissa

5. An occupation: Lion Tamer

6. A color: Lilac

7. Something you wear: Lingerie

8. A food: Linguine

9. Something found in the bathroom: Lotion

10. Location: Luxembourg

11. A reason for being late: Locked my keys in my car

12. Something you shout: LOSER!!!

13. A movie title: Lost in Silver Canyon...(worst movie ever made, but it's the only L movie I can think of off the top of my head)

14. Something you drink: Lemonade

15. A musical group: Linkin Park...again, the first thing that popped into my head

16. An animal: Lemur

17. A street name: Lagimodiere

18. A type of car: Lamborghini

19. The title of a song: Life is a Highway

20. A sport: Lacrosse

No comments: