Thursday, March 31, 2005

COF Medicine

I should write a book entitled, "Curing the Common COF". Wait, I don't have a cure...I just thought the title was catchy. I'm in the process of writing my last paper for the year! Isn't that super exciting!?! It's my German paper. It's pretty boring to write because whenever I think of something I want to write about, my professor's voice comes into my head and says, "you haven't learned how to say that yet!" I like her; she makes me laugh. Also, ich muss jetzt mein Referat schreiben. Tschuss!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wie is das wetter heute?
es ist sonnig, danke Vater! aber, ich bin im haus und habe viele haus-arbeit....
okay, okay, so i forgot the word for homework. it was on the tip of my tongue and i lost it. see you at mcdonald's!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. and would COF happen to refer to Celebration of Freedom, a division of WOWGNB? or does it have an actual meaning?

Lori said...

homework = Hausaufgaben
Your German is still pretty good!
Yes, I was referring to Celebration of Freedom. Kendra and I were just reminiscing some old memories last night....good times!

Lori said...

and i think it was WOAGNB(a), not WOWGNB...but what would I know, I was impeached from that club. ha ha!

Cherise said...

haha that was soo long ago. what does WOAGNB stand for again? i remember the club but not the exact meaning.

Anonymous said...

We're Obsessed With God Not Boys!
the 'a' at the end just made the acronym easier to say!

Jen said...

I thought that was what you were refering to...but why would you want to cure it?

Lori said...

I don't want to cure the pure intended meaning of the club...just what the club evolved into. Actually, mostly I just think the whole thing is funny and I like to remember funny things.