So, I don't really have anything exciting to talk about. Usually when I sit down and type this thing I have something heavily on my mind that I need to vent or blab about. Today I don't think I do. I spent yesterday with my family which was really fun! (not the whole family, just my sister and her family). I felt like such a mother pushing a stroller through the mall. I walked into Bluenotes with a baby and people kind of looked at me funny. It was the wierdest feeling I've ever had. (it's hard to explain). Then we went back to the hotel they were staying at and ordered in Pizza for me and Adria while the rest of them went out for supper with the company people (Evan was in the city for business meetings). Then I took Adria swimming. That was really fun!....Again, I felt like a mother. But it was super fun! I feel very blessed to have such a great family! Oh wow, I didn't mean to get so sappy. Anyway...time to do some homework! Bring on the Statistics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment