My trip to Saskatchewan was more amazing than I could have ever imagined. First of all, God answered my prayers for good driving conditions. The roads were amazingly clear! Thank-you Jesus! Then, I had an amazing time catching up with Melissa! I hadn't really talked to her since September. That's pretty sad, I know. During the trip, I felt like we had never been closer in our lives. It was like we ended up where we left off, and yet our time apart had made us even closer. (I know that sounds a little weird and twisted, but that's the way it was.) Then, visiting Joanna was really good! (Oh, by the way, Holly, I brought her snowboard and boots back for you. I hope that that was still the plan.) We spent one evening with Joanna and Tony. We played Clue and Who Wants to be a millionaire. It was super fun. I was scared that I wouldn't like Tony. But I did. I think that he is a really good guy and that him and Joanna are well suited for each other. I don't know how much you can conclude from one evening with a person, but what I saw, I thought they were good together. I guess a lot of prayers were answered for me this weekend. Thank-you God!
On to another topic that is on my mind...I'm quite annoyed right now. It's not really a big deal, but you know when little things happen over and over again, it's just too much. In the past month 4 people have, in 4 separate occasions, either tried to set me up with a guy or just talked about setting me up with a guy that they knew. Don't people think I could get a boyfriend by myself if I really wanted one? Why does everyone keep meddling in my business? I know, it's intended to be humorous. I thought it was humorous at first too. After a while it gets old. So that's my rant for the day.
I hope your day is filled with wonderful things like, "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
first off. sorry for any part i had in "meddling" i can understand it would get really annoying. but i'm so happy about your weekend, i really prayed for you :) plus! i was singing my favorite things on sunday with my friends at home group - then we started singing "i am 16" and paul looked at me funny. but it's okay, cuz he's a little weird himself. gotta love the sound of music!
thanks for your prayers Marce! Don't worry, you had nothing to do with the 'meddling' (however you spell that)
Post a Comment