Sunday, July 17, 2005

Du bist mein Feuer

enough said....except for some giggles...It came from deep within my heart-shaped heart....okay I'll quit...
I have loved today so far. We sang in church and it was amazing! I love seeing and hearing people sing to God! Is there anything more beautiful in this world than to witness the Church worship God? I don't think so. Worship is what we are created for, and when we fulfill that purpose, nothing else can compare.
Then Marce and Keny came over for lunch, and we had a wild time. I love taco salad. But today it had a similar effect on me as when I have just chips and salsa. Not that I mind...I just always thought that Lindy was nocturnal. Maybe it wasn't Lindy, maybe it was Brianna. Well, I think I'll quit while I'm somewhat ahead.

4 comments:

Cherise said...

Cindy's very sorry she missed her good friend lindy!!! they'll have to have hang out some time soon, sing a few 80's songs ;)

Kendra said...

don't forget Kandy (or Candy, I don't know how we want to spell it) and Mandy!!!

Anonymous said...

yay worship....mmm.
marcia
and there were wild times - i'm not so sure Kandy did all that Kandy could do, though!!

Kendra said...

Kandy wasn't really present that day, I can't just force her to come hang out with you guys.