Saturday, July 09, 2005

T.G.I.S.!!

8 more hours left of my crazy 61.5 hour week! Then I have 3 days off. It'll be worth it...anyone up for going to the beach? So I had an interesting conversation with a coworker of mine. It was prematurely interupted so I have all these assumptions about him in my head now....and they're not pretty...I just want to get them out. I doubt he'll ever bring it up again...but I'd really like to talk to him about it...not that I would know what to say...oh well, we'll see if the time comes. Right now the icecream truck is driving past my house and I had the urge to run outside and buy something....alas, I am not suitably dressed to make such a business transaction. Well, I should get ready for work. To all the campers out there (the people not the actual structure), I hope you're enjoying this beautiful weather that God has sent our way!

2 comments:

annie said...

oh lori, you never fail to make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

i agree!!!