well, I'm in between shifts now...What a busy day it was at the mall! Yikes! I kept mixing up my words over the intercom..."Abe to customer service for parcel pickup; Abe to parcel pickup for customer service...giggle giggle!" Yes...I did say that and I did get laughed at! I also put my foot in my mouth when talking to someone...I referred to something that I thought they knew...and they didn't know...and I knew I wasn't supposed to be the first person to tell them.......so I tried to back track....but you know me...I'm not very good at that. I feel bad now.
So, now I will put that all behind and go to the other place I call work. Ack mot schofen. Or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello, IGAbe!
i can't believe you said that!! so what were you referring to that someone didn't know about? would that someone happen to have also heard about something else a little late? anyways, you always make me laugh, everytime. die motst schofen.
Post a Comment