"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank-You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it." Psalm 139:13-14
That sort of sums up my feelings right now. I studied SO much last night for my anatomy exam. Until last night, I HATED that class with a passion. Yesterday I started to like it and it finally made sense to me!! I'm starting to have an appreciation for the complexity of the human Body. It's quite fascinating. Well, I wrote my exam this morning. I think I past. It was quite tricky, but I felt prepared...well, as prepared as I could have been. (We'll see what I think once I get my mark back). Really, I shouldn't be so Marks-oriented. I mean, obviously that is very important; it could determine whether I get into the Faculty of Nursing or not next year. But I think I should be more Learning-oriented. You know, I should be more concerned whether I am learning. Then the marks will follow. Well, I need to go. My sister is here!
See you later!
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i read your blog! i'm excited about it....seems like a lot of us are having the same feelings about school...future...purpose....motivation....
here's some lyrics from larue's newest cd that i thought were amazing:
I've seen better days of when You were my everything / You've heard better ways of someone expressing their fiath / yet here i am singing this song / crying out loud that i can't go on / here without You, here without You.....there's no going back now that i am new / the grace that You had proved to be true....i'm lost without You.
i'ts a beautiful song. not my cd, it's steph's, but i super-much enjoy it. i love you lori-lu!
imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouiloveyou
Holly
PASSED!!! You didn't PAST your test. Sorry, had to take the opportunity when I can....this is probably the only one!!
Post a Comment